Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Digg.com and Wikipedia attack truth and promote anti Semitic hate

To clear some stuff up. I was kicked out by a moderator from digg.com because he didn’t like the views I was posting. I was not spamming. To think the hate from forums like digg.com do not translate to real life read my latest post. Seattle Court rules it is Okay to shoot Jews: A jihadi who shoot 6 will screaming “Death to Jews!” gets a mistrial America is no longer safe for Jews

UPDATE: WOW it looks like this is now on the front page. All the Obama supporters check this out CHANGE– Obama Plays Pretend At AIPAC Today OBAMA still hates Jews and Israel

UPDATE: It looks like this post has been dugg called “How Israeli Activists Cheat on Digg In their own words” which I find strange considering the fact that the pro jihadis are the ones gaming digg by reporting their opposition as spam and getting them kicked off digg. The 3rd party tool some one left in my comments doesn’t help anyone cheat digg.com it just show the bias. Diggers don’t for get to read my solution to the “Palestine” problem.

When searching for something in a search engine wikipedia and digg.com stories are usually the first results. It looks as if anti-Semitic moderators at these two sites are trying to rewrite history with anti-Israeli lies. It is important to do what ever we can in order to prevent jihadi propaganda from brainwashing billions of internet users. Do what you can to help win this war against influential misdirected moderators that control the flow of information.

Honest Reporting has the story about what is going on at wikipedia. It looks like the moderators are going after people that are trying to correct the anti-Semitic lies and anti Israel propaganda. I have personally experience the same disgraceful moderation and uncheck hated of jews and the truth at Digg.com just see what digg.com readers have to say about the wikipedia story. It is scary. I highly recommend reading what Honest Reporting wrotes but I think Honest Reporting is being too civil in response to the problem.

continue reading to hear more about more problems with digg.com .

For the last three years I have been trying to combat the anti-Semetic bigots on digg.com. It got so bad over the last six months that I spent more then two hours a day building up like minded people and creating a collation to combat stories and comments ranging from out right lies about Israel to blood liable to blaming the Jews for all the worlds problems including 9-11.

Two months ago I was kicked out but it was understandable because I was posting muliti paragraph responses and multiple links to clear up misinformation in one comment thread. I was given an option to restore my account, after I complained. But I didn’t want to admit that I was braking the terms of service with the site because I saw so many promoting baseless hatred of the jewish people and jihadi propaganda use the same approach. I also had hundreds of electro-jihadis (extreme leftist and fundamentalist muslims from around the world using electronic means to spread hatred of Jews, Israel, and America, in an attempt to brainwash and demoralize others so Radical Islam can be established world wide) following me, so I decieded to start out fresh.

I changed my practices. I didn’t post multi paragraph responses and I only put one or two different links to overcome jihadi counter points per story. However, yesterday I was kicked out of digg.com. I was for sure not breaking the terms of service. I posted links to a story showing Hamas’s support of Obama. It looks like the digg.com moderators don’t care when people say Hitler was right and put links blaming jews for all the worlds problems, but they do care if one wants to show a different light on someone who they support. When I asked why this time I got a response saying that I was breaking the terms of service and that the decision was final. Keep in mind electro-jihadis post several times more links in the comment section were not banned.

I conclude the only reason I was banned is the ideological values of the digg.com moderators. But I might be wrong in regards to being banned for that Obama link because I also left links in different stories ranging form refuting charge that the Israel Lobby is responsible for the war in Iraq, to posting link in a story pointing out how people calling Israel founding a catastrophe are misguided.

I am starting to document disgusting digg.com comments with screen shoots. I am trying to capture the hate-filled comments next to the advertisements on the page. I think it is important for companies to know what there product is being associated with. It is the advisors that are supporting the hate and paying the salaries of the misguided, jihadi, or just plain evil moderators.

Once I get enough screen shoots I am going to make a short video and lead a campaign to persuade companies to not help fund the hate-fest at digg.com. I could use some help in collecting screen shots and ideas for the short. I am also looking for a good voice for voice overs. Leave a comment if you have a good voice and a microphone. I don’t have the best voice and it is easy to send audio files these days.

Digg.com and wikipedia need fair and unbiased moderators that will ban electro-jihadis not people that are trying to correct them. Wikipedia and Digg.com get top search results. The lies being told at these sites due to poor moderation gives miss information to the billions of internet users that could read these lies and be mislead.

It is important to do something now before it is too late. This amount of miss information if it goes unchecked will result in another holocaust.

UPDATE: It seems as if Digg.com has blocked my IP address from logging in.

UPDATE: A new story on the front page of Digg.com that looks like a chapter from the protocols of the elders of zion

Original here

No comments: